Sacramento's Biggest Mexican Independance Celebration!
• The Xochimilco Beer Garden will offer beer & margarita’s for people 21 and older.
• Performances from Mariachi Los Gallos, Maquilli Tonatiuh Aztec Dancers, Ballet Folklorica IMBA, and La Sociedad Café
• Free Kids Area with a giant slide, bounce houses, obstacle courses, piñatas and more!
• Tamale Making Demonstrations @ 1pm, 2pm & 3pm
• Witness the making of the World’s Largest Tamale, brought to you by MetroPCS! Tastings are available for a small donation to benefit Loaves & Fishes.
• Local artists will be displaying and selling their artwork.
• Roaming Mariachis from 1pm – 4pm
**All day parking is available for $5 at City Hall Garage, 1000 I Street.