It has been a whirlwind of a year for our team. Over the past year, we have talked about our site migrating to a new platform and discussed giving our logo an updated look. Roughly 365 days later, it has all finally come to life and we are beyond thrilled to share it with you.
For nearly seven years, Sacramento365 has served as a platform for promoting regional events that support local organizations and businesses. Our site contributes to the quality of life for residents and serves as an invaluable resource for visitors by providing comprehensive, up-to-date, and quality information about what to see and do for unique cultural experiences and family fun.
A joint project of Visit Sacramento, the Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission (SMAC), and the City of Sacramento’s Convention Center Complex (SCC), and guided by a dedicated and passionate team, Sacramento365 is a member of the Artsopolis Network, a growing number of member licensees dedicated to effectively promoting arts, culture, and entertainment in their communities.
In the midst of our region’s exciting renaissance, and with a new and improved look, we have a reinvigorated commitment to be the largest all-inclusive resource to find local events, but to also serve as a media hub that educates, informs, and shares the stories of individuals and organizations that are evolving the local arts landscape and acting as a critical catalyst for economic growth, innovation, and collaboration in our community.
On a personal level, I feel privileged to work with such a talented team, have the opportunity to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our partners, all while promoting one of my greatest passions…the place I’m so proud to call my home.
On behalf of the Sacramento365 team, we hope you enjoy the updated and new additions to our site (new changes and features are listed below). I encourage you to get social with us and share all the things to do and events you love to attend throughout our region by using #Sacramento365!
Cheers to the new “era” of Sacramento365. As always, we thank you for your continued support.
The best has yet come!
-Karlee Cemo, Marketing and Business Development Manager
- A sleek, clean look
- A responsive interface that provides a user-friendly mobile and tablet experience
- An easier platform for local artists to market themselves, including the Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission’s new Artist Directory (coming soon)
- An improved City Guide category to search for events in a specific city
- The integration of the Sacramento365 blog on the site, which includes a Featured Story section on the homepage
- Improved social media sharing options
- A new “Search-to-Print/PDF” tool
- This tool can be very beneficial for hotel concierges and others who want to provide visitors with curated local events
- Upgraded Goldstar discount offer plugin
- A more intuitive User Dashboard with improvements to the event submission process
- An updated advertising structure (media kit coming soon)
- A bold and fresh look for the monthly Make it a Night campaign
- Looking for Sacramento365 in app form? We are proud to be the calendar partner of the new In the Sac App (Available free in the Apple Store. Coming soon to Google Play.)
So Fresh, So Clean
With seven years under their belt and a brand new platform for users, our team felt it was time to makeover the Sacramento365 look.
Original and revised logo designed by Fuel Creative. Changes include a bolder font, the removal of ‘.com’ from the name, and an overlap of the previous logo’s circles. Given that the geographic coverage area now goes well beyond the city’s limits — covering all of Sacramento County, West Sacramento, Roseville, and Davis – the Sacramento365 team decided to remove ‘Sacramento’ from its tagline.
What remains constant are the colors. They kept the Golden Tower, Raley Red, and Blue River color scheme as it has become a significant part of the Sacramento365 brand identity. These primary colors demonstrate the endless opportunities of places to visit and things to do in the Sacramento region.