Sew Cool 1 Summer Camp
Get ready for SEW much fun during this camp where kids will learn how to create basic stitches by hand and by using a sewing machine. Each day will feature a new technique to learn along with a new project to make–from imaginative stuffed creatures to their very own aprons!
All materials, instruction and a light snack during break will be provided. Rebekah Ibarra will instruct.
Parents are welcome to sign their children up for both morning and afternoon session camps to make a full week ofView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 3, 2019 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Mon)
- Jun 4, 2019 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Tue)
- Jun 5, 2019 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Wed)
- Jun 6, 2019 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Thu)
- Jun 7, 2019 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Fri)
405 Vernon Street, Suite 100, Roseville, CA 95678