The Vagina Monologues (Guild Theater)
Please note, this event has expired.
V-Day Sacramento, in partnership with Sacramento Take Back the Night, is proud to present a benefit production of Eve Ensler’s The Vagina Monologues. Since 2011, V-Day Sacramento has raised over $110,000 to support local organizations working to end violence against women and children in the community. This year, 90 percent of event proceeds will be donated to Sex Workers Outreach Project (SWAP) and A Community for Peace. The remaining 10 percent will be donated to V-Day’s global fight to endView more
2828 35th Street, (35th Street & Broadway), Sacramento, CA 95817