Introducing the NEW Sacramento365!
The Sacramento365 team is thrilled to share our new and improved website and logo!
We’ve upgraded to a new responsive platform and with this change came several improvements and an updated look. We hope you like it!
- A sleek, clean appearance
- A responsive interface means a user-friendly mobile and tablet experience
- An easier platform for local artists to market themselves, including the Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission’s new artist directory (coming soon!)
- An improved “City Guide” category to search for events in a specific city
- The integration of the Sacramento365 blog on our site, which is prominently displayed in the Featured Story section of the homepage
- Improved social media sharing options
- A new “Search-to-Print/PDF” tool
- On the new site, if you click the “Print” icon it takes you to a page where you can select specifically which events appear in the print output. It also gives you the option to save to PDF.
- Upgraded Goldstar discount offer plugin, which provides search filtering now
- More intuitive User Dashboard with improvements to the event submission process
- An updated advertising structure (media kit coming soon)
- A bolder brand identity for our monthly “Make it a Night” campaign (coming this August)
- Looking for us in app form? We are proud to be the calendar partner of the new In the Sac App (Available free in the Apple Store. Coming soon to Google Play.)
New Look, New Logo
With seven years under our belt and a brand new platform for our users, we felt it was time for a makeover.
Changes include a bolder font, the removal of ‘.com’ from our name, and overlapped our previous logo’s circles. Given that our geographic coverage area now goes well beyond the city’s limits — covering all of Sacramento County, West Sacramento, Roseville, and Davis — we decided to remove ‘Sacramento’ from our tagline.
What remains constant is our colors. We kept the Golden Tower, Raley Red, and Blue River color scheme as it has become a significant part of our brand identity. These primary colors demonstrate the endless opportunities of places to visit and things to do in the Sacramento region.
Sacramento365 serves as the largest all-inclusive arts and entertainment resource for the greater Sacramento area.
A joint project of Visit Sacramento, Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission (SMAC), and the City of Sacramento’s Convention Center Complex (SCC), and guided by a dedicated and passionate team, Sacramento365 is a comprehensive website that allows users to search for and add events to its calendar platform free of charge.
Sacramento365 is also a member of the Artsopolis Network, a growing number of member licensees dedicated to effectively promoting arts, culture, and entertainment in their communities.
Sacramento365 strives to promote our region’s strong sense of community, cultural diversity, flourishing farm-to-fork movement, and vibrant arts scene. Our team is committed to providing both locals and visitors comprehensive, up-to-date, and quality information about what to see and do for unique cultural experiences and family fun.
Anything else you want to know or feedback you would like to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of Sacramento365!