Out of Area? There’s a New Way to Get Your Events on Sacramento365!
If you're an organization that falls outside of Sacramento365's geographic coverage area (Sacramento County, West Sacramento, Roseville, and Davis), we are excited to share our new Out-of-Area Collaborator package with you. This new opportunity allows your organization to have access to post your events publicly on Sacramento365's website and to better engage with our audience and more Visit Sacramento brands.
Over the past 10 years, Sacramento365 has evolved from a simple events website into a multi-platform brand serving as the region’s largest online events resource, averaging over 58,000 monthly website visitors and 1.1 million average monthly impressions on social media. But at our core, our mission is the same: to create meaningful, easy and fun ways for both residents and visitors to explore all there is to do here in the Sacramento area.
Rates are based on the total number of annual events your organization would like to post onto Sacramento365's website.
- 12-49 events/year - $12/event – Includes two guaranteed social posts on Sac365 and/or Farm-to-Fork platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- 50-99 events/year - $10/event – Includes four guaranteed social posts on Sac365 and/or Farm-to-Fork platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- 100+ events/ year - $8/event – Includes six guaranteed social posts on Sac365 and/or Farm-to-Fork platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
Less than 12 events per year
- $50/listing - Includes one guaranteed social post on Sac365 or Farm-to-Fork platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- $20/listing - No guaranteed social
As you’re looking at your upcoming events calendar, we’d encourage you to explore these new Out-of-Area Collaborator options. For more information about increasing your exposure on Sacramento365 and Farm-to-Fork platforms, please contact Karlee Cemo-McIntosh, Director of Sacramento365 at email@example.com or (916) 808-8642.
Interested in further expanding your organization's messaging across all Visit Sacramento's platforms? Contact our team to learn more about Visit Sacramento's partnership and sponsorship opportunities.
Contact: Verna Sulpizio
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Contact: Nathan Donnelly
Sponsorship & Events Fulfillment Coordinator
*Out-of-Area Collaborators must be located within the Great Sacramento Region (Yolo, El Dorado, Placer, Sutter, Yuba, and Nevada Counties), San Joaquin County or Amador County.
** Events must adhere to Sacramento365's submission guidelines.