Mix and mingle with local artists, arts organizations, elected officials, community leaders, and entrepreneurs, all the while enjoying delicious food, fabulous entertainment, and honoring some remarkable organizations and individuals that are making an impact on the arts and culture in our region.
Join the Arts & Business Council of the Sacramento Region, a program of Blue Line Arts, at the Arts Awards Gala (formerly known as Interlude to the Season/Prelude to the Season) on Wednesday, January 17th at the Sacramento State Alumni Center. This event is the premier annual awards celebration and fundraiser of the Sacramento region.
10. It happens once a year…
9. Engage with the art and business community of artists, journalists, bankers, teachers, musicians, utility executives, and developers all in one evening
8. Celebrate Sacramento’s Youth Poetry Out Loud champion
7. Walk the Blue Carpet and meet the Blue Ribbon Panel award winners
6. Sip a cocktail that really is “the bee’s knees”
5. Experience the enLIGHTening performance of the Sacred Fire Dance Company
4. Enjoy the sounds of the Sacramento Opera & Philharmonic
3. This is the only event in the six-county region devoted to Arts & Business fusion
2. Be present for the 12 special moments celebrating the top business and arts individuals and organizations in the six-county region
1. Demonstrate support for the growing, mighty, can-do, never say die, arts and business advocating nonprofit, the Sacramento Arts & Business Council
Funds raised at The Arts Awards Gala will support Arts & Business Council, Sacramento Region programs including artists workshops and the Arts & Business Council, Sacramento Region ART Fellowship.