Sacramento365 reserves the right to edit and/or remove any and all listings or images without prior notification to the event submitter. These guidelines articulate the general parameters by which such information will be considered and accepted or rejected for submission to the website; however, in all instances, the authority to make decisions based on specific circumstances belongs to Sacramento365.
- Inclusiveness: Sacramento365 listings do not discriminate on the basis of the subject matter or artists involved, including for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or political point of view.
- Responsibility: Sacramento365 accepts event listings that use images and language up to what would be considered a “PG-13” level.
- Tolerance: Sacramento365 does not accept event listings that feature slurs, epithets, or hateful comments.
- Consideration: Events listed on Sacramento365 are to be open to the public, non-exclusive, community-minded events where the focus lies within the community of Sacramento and adheres to these guidelines.
- Location: Sacramento365 currently includes events held in Sacramento County, West Sacramento, Davis, and Roseville. (View our complete Regional Guidelines for more details.)
Sacramento365 also provides event content for a number of online calendars in the Sacramento region. Our current content sharing partners include Capital Public Radio, City of Sacramento, Downtown Sacramento Partnership, America’s Farm to Fork Capital, Midtown Business Association, Sacramento Association of Museums, Sacramento Regional Wine Guide, Folsom Presents, and Visit Rancho Cordova.
Events can be added to these partner calendars on their respective websites or through Sacramento365. Please note that events added to partner websites will not appear on Sacramento365 if they are outside of Sacramento365’s Regional Guidelines.
- Lead Time: Each submitted event goes through a review process. Once accepted and approved for posting, the event should post within 3-4 business days. We recommend that you submit your event listing at least one week prior to the scheduled occurrence of the event to allow for adequate visibility and promotion.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted. Camps, happy hours, informational or business-building sessions, business pop-up events, networking mixers, political marches/rallies, and religious services/activities are NOT considered events on Sacramento365. [Exception: Camps organized by Sacramento Area Museums (SAM) are permissible.]
- Events Images*: Multiple images may be uploaded along with your event listing. Make sure the Primary Image is the one you want to be displayed with the title of the event. Images must be 400×400 pixels in .JPG or .GIF format ONLY, and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes; please be patient. Once received, your image may be formatted for display. By uploading an image to Sacramento365 for posting on Sacramento365, user represents that the material does not infringe any proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third-party, and that user has the authority to grant, and does hereby grant, to Sacramento365 a license to use, display, copy, and transfer the image for and in connection with the Sacramento365 site. Please see full policy.
*Adding a picture to your event listing is highly recommended. They make the event page look more interesting! When adding pictures, make sure you read the size restrictions & format instructions, but if you are having problems, email your picture to email@example.com and we will add it for you.
Video: If you would like to submit a video to be displayed with your event listing, email the embed code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure how to list your event? View a list of event types acceptable on Sacramento365.
PLEASE NOTE: Sacramento365 reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy.
Questions? Email: email@example.com