Looking to advertise to both Sacramento residents and visitors? Let Sacramento365 help you spread the word!
In addition to the Sacramento365 event calendar, we offer various other marketing services to further promote your events, organizations, or venues:
- Advertising: both on the site and in our 3-6-5 newsletters
- Social Media: sponsored social media messaging on Sacramento365's popular social media platforms
- Calendar Widgets: a customizable plug-in calendar of Sacramento365 content for your website (example)
- Annual Sponsorships: show your support with financial contributions to help us continually improve
- Highly targeted audience: We market the site to an active, event-seeking audience of both Sacramento residents and visitors.
- Proven reputation: Take advantage of our online visibility and up-to-date search engine optimization.
- Social sharing: We actively participate in the social sphere - find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Partner promotions: Events may be featured on the site’s homepage, in our 3-6-5 newsletters, on social media, or on one of our partner publications/websites.
BY THE NUMBERS
Average Monthly Web Traffic
- Pageviews: 270,000
- Unique Visitors: 68,000
- Local Visitors: 89% from California and 82% from Northern California
- Time on Site: 2.5 minutes per visit
Over 5,000 subscribers are looking to us for details on events happening throughout the Sacramento region. Ensure your message is seen with an ad in one of our 3-6-5 newsletters!
- Average open rate: 22%
- Average click-through rate: 23%
- Average ad click-through rate: 1%
Sacramento365 has an ever-growing and highly engaged presence on social media. We only post about events that are on our website. However, we do offer sponsored social media messaging on our various accounts for our advertisers.
- Event-seeking fans: 33,000+
- Average monthly reach: 371,000
- Average monthly engagements: 7,300
- Followers: 39,500+
- Average monthly impressions: 152,000
- Average monthly engagements: 1,300
- Followers: 31,000+
- Average monthly impressions: 570,000
- Average interactions per post: 250
For more information about advertising, please contact Karlee Cemo-McIntosh, Marketing & Business Development Manager at (916) 808-8642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
December 2016: Sacramento365's Marketing & Business Development Manager, Karlee Cemo-McIntosh, was announced as the Sacramento Metro Chamber's "Ambassador of the Year".
September 2016: Sacramento365 was named “Best Local Website” in Sacramento Magazine’s Best of Sacramento issue. Thank you for your continued support of Sacramento365!
May 6, 2014: Non-Profit BIG Day of Giving (BIG DoG). The Sacramento covers the non-profit Day of Giving Half-time show at Fremont Park. Sacramento365 was a sponsor and you can spot us in the video! The day was an absolute success with nearly 400 organizations involved raising a total of $3.02 MILLION in 24 hours.
March 2012: With the launch of Make It A Night, the Sacramento Business Journal's Ed Goldman sat down with Sacramento365.com Managing Editor Rachael Lankford to discuss the new feature. Read the article here.
Oct 2011: Sacramento365, along with the Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau & Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission recognized as Arts/Business Partnership of the Year at the Arts & Business Council of Sacramento's Prelude to the Season Event.
Sept 2011: Sacramento365 voted #2 Sacramento website in SN&R's Best of Sacramento Readers' Choice Awards.
Aug 2011: KFBK's The Travel Guys chat events with Sacramento365's Rachael Lankford. Sacramento365 wraps up the show around minute 35:40. Listen to the interview here.
June 2011: Sacramento365 partners with Mayor Kevin Johnson's For Arts Sake Initiative and other local businesses to plan, launch, and market "ARTober: 31 Days of Art & Soul" - Sacramento's celebration of National Arts & Humanities month.
Dec 2010: Managing Editor, Rachael Lankford, featured on Sac Cycle Chic, talking about bikes, local life, and of course—Sacramento365.