Sacramento365.com has recently upgraded to the new Apollo platform of Artsopolis. In addition to a new design and layout, there are many new features and functionality changes with the upgrade. Here are a few highlights:
- New & improved search feature
- Improvement on keyword search to include an “auto fill” feature and allow for more flexible search results
- Sorting filters on right column of search result pages to organizing by category, date, time
- Ability to break down search by time of day
- Customizable content on Home page
- If you create an account on Sacramento365.com (free, easy to do (link)), you can now use the “Featured Events Personalization Feature” to customize which event categories display in the home page block and in what order you prefer.
- Also with a free account on Sacramento365.com, when you login you will notice a new right column "My Inbox" block, which includes three initial tabs: My Offers (discount offers), My Favorites (bookmarked events), My Activity (shows items commented on, liked, shared, etc.). You can use these tabs to organize your favorite content.
- Add photos and videos to event listings
Simply click on the “Upload and Image/Video” box at the bottom of the listing and follow the instructions to add your own photos or videos to events*.
*Upon review and approval of the Sacramento365.com staff.
- What new social features are on the site?
- The “I’m Attending” button on any event listing links with your Facebook account to let your Facebook friends know you’re going the event. Anyone connected to Facebook while browsing the site will see which events their friends are “Attending.” You’ll be asked to connect to your Facebook account to mark that you are attending.
- The Facebook commenting function is still be available at the bottom of event listings as well.
- An easy “5 star” rating system on event and organization pages with commenting function after you rate.